Looking for a remap.

Hi all not been on ere in ages. Hope your all ok. Looking at getting a remap for my mondeo mk4 anyone recommend any good places to talk to or even mobile ones . Eco or performance not sure what to look at.

Editor @ NSNP
    I know a lot of people recommend RS Tuning in Leeds, depends how far you're willing to travel?

The Worlds Biggest Diesel Performance Community | NOSMOKENOPOKE.COM

I don't mind traveling lol. Yea been talking to Paul and some other company's been quoted from 199 up to 365 plus vat aswell. I think I might be traveling to rs running

Just as a matter of interest what engine is it? have you had a DPF delete? some firms do a complete DPF delete (phisical and electronic) and a remap combined, often with a stainless steel exhaust system (as a packege)
    Ford Prefect

It's the 1.8 (125bhp) mk4 . Not had anything done yet as I've just been looking around for info etc.

Although I've been sent this . Seems cheap tho.
    Hi Dave could you send me the full reg please, the 125 engines performance remap to 155bhp with torque gains from 280 to 350nm - fuel gains will be minimal on a performance map.

On an Eco map we can tune that to 140bhp and 300nm of torque with 8-12% mpg gains depending on driving style.

The cost would be 199.

Kind Regards

DRS